About the hotel
The Guards hotel is perfectly located opposite Haymarket Station, in Edinburgh's City Centre, offering excellent accommodation and a warm welcome. **PLEASE NOTE THE HOTEL HAVE A MINIMUM THREE NIGHT STAY BETWEEN 29-31 2014 DECEMBER**
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Unmanned hotel with a DIY approach!!
When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a locked front door and nobody in sight.
Ringing the hotel manager we were advised nobody was at the hotel due to understaffing. When we later got checked in and taken to our room the bedroom window was wide open and had no handle to close it. We headed out with the promise of it being fixed, but on our return found the room in the same condition. I had to fix the window myself with whatever i could find. The TV had 2 channels and the remote didn't work at all. There were dirty cups and plates from the previous occupants. The bed was 2 singles joined together which was very disappointing. Checking out the next day, again, not a person in sight. We had to leave with our room key and return later on with it when somebody was available. Overall, for £170 for one night it left a really sour taste in the mouth. At least when i've stayed in crap hotels previously there's been someone there to talk to about it. Would honestly look elsewhere before you book this one.
Really hated every part of it.