- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed here before and it didn't disappoint this time! Excellent friendly staff and great value for money. Will definitely stay again...."
"I stayed in room 5 Tuesday the 26th , arival 5.40 pm , 3 pints larger , the famous steak pie , in room For 8 pm , lights off for 9.00 pm , u..."
"Myself and my fiance stayed at the FBI last night we had dinner there and bed and breakfast Not only were the staff very friendly they coul..."
"Second time we have stayed at the Farmers Boy and it did not disappoint. We even had the same room. Food, we had an evening meal as well as..."
About the hotel
Award Winning 17th Century Country Inn & Restaurant with Open Fires, Oak Beamed Restaurant, Lounge, Bar & Games room. Child Friendly & Dog Friendly Beer Garden with Home cooked Food served all Day Everyday, Real ales, World Wines & the Best pint of Guinness served in the County. Set on the Gloucestershire & Herefordshire Countryside this part of the Country is truly a hidden gem.
A Family run Inn with a Home from Home atmosphere with an amazing Energy & Passion for the well being of its customers & friends we are just getting to know. Famous for its selection of Home-made Pies which are sold in the Local Deli's & Supermarkets & also available to Take Away from The Farmers Boy Inn. All our Meat is sourced from the Cotswold's & all our ingredients is Local Produce with a extensive menu & Vegetarians Dishes too. Also any Dietary issues is not a problem or Gluten Free Diet as all our Dishes are Homemade. Please check our Web Site to view our latest menu's. We are a Countrypub so Dogs are welcome as long as you take them Home with you. Finally we are located on the A40 Boxbush near the village of Longhope. Not far from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye, Forest of Dean, Herefordshire, the Welsh Border, Bristol, Birmingham to name a few. We look forward to welcoming you all to the Farmers Boy Inn & hope you enjoy your stay as much as look forward to looking after you. . . . . . . . . . . . Regards Phil Kiernan MD
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Farmers boy Inn July 2015
Stayed here before and it didn't disappoint this time.
Excellent friendly staff and great value for money. Will definitely stay again.
Farmers Boy Inn
I stayed in room 5 Tuesday the 26th , arival 5.40 pm , 3 pints larger , the famous steak pie , in room For 8 pm , lights off for 9.00 pm , up at 3am and then every 30 mins , not well at all , I called the hotel we'd morning to make them aware , I was told that he would get the manger to call me , you have To be so carefull when it comes to food or drink ?.
, I thought it was in my interest also the pub
Managers interest for me to make them aware of my extremely unpleasant experience , I cover all
The UK and 95 % always book through late rooms , it would have been better to discuss this with
The manager , however no call as of yet otherwise I would not have sat 10 min typing this e mail , fit and well now , on my travels again next week , a phone call goes a long way !!, great staff . I would
Not stay again on principle , or recommend on principle .