- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Sadly, all the activities were booked up, couldn't even book for a short massage or beauty treatment which was very disappointing. Shomaddym..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by rolling countryside and close to the Jurrassic Coast, our Regency gem has something for everyone. We've got plenty going on: from archery and spa treatments to cream teas and croquet - how very English! And if you fancy burning a few calories after visiting our lovely restaurants, take a dip in our pool or enjoy a stroll around 160 acres of lakes and grounds.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Croquet, Bowls
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 17:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cricket St. Thomas Hotel (Half Board)
Sadly, all the activities were booked up, couldn't even book for a short massage or beauty treatment which was very disappointing.