- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This is a nice Hotel. We were probably not the age group that is the main target for the facility, so it wasn't a great fig for us. However..."
About the hotel
Set back from our unique beach with stunning Solent views. Bembridge is the perfect seaside setting. We have 23 acres of gorgeous grounds, spectacular coastal walks and top-notch leisure facilities making this the ideal spot if you're after total relaxation by the sea.
Play bowls indoors in our championship standard bowls hall, or outdoors if you want the great sea views. Please be advised ferry travel is not included with the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 17:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice enough but geared up for the retirement market
This is a nice Hotel.
We were probably not the age group that is the main target for the facility, so it wasn't a great fig for us. However...