- 3 guest reviews
"Thomas family break..."
"food was excellent but the room was a lot smaller than we expected and no shower!!! manic downstrairs due to kids party..as a hotel guest y..."
About the hotel
The Red House Hotel issituated together in the leafy lanes of Chelston, a charming and tranquil area of Torquay providing village shops and identified by its large red-stone Victorian villas. The Red House Hotel is a small, comfortable and well-appointed family hotel. Friendly staff will greet you on arrival, and throughout your stay we will be on hand to help you enjoy your time with us.
All bedrooms are en-suite and include televisions and early morning tea tray. Guests staying at the hotel are welcome to enjoy our indoor and outdoor leisure facilities. The pool lounge is particularly pleasant with patio doors opening onto the garden and large picture windows overlooking the indoor pool. The hotel is well equipped, with its comfortable lounge, bar and restaurant area, all overlooking the enclosed garden which provides a pleasant and sheltered suntrap in the summer. Breakfast is served daily in our restaurant in addition to an extensive bar menu which provides meals and snacks throughout the day. We are situated only 800 yards from Torre Abbey Sands and close to the harbour and town-just a short ride away by bus which passes our door. Guests are invited to enjoy the extensive leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, spa bath and gym. The Red House Hotel is an ideal place to unwind and enjoy a holiday with all the comforts of home. Please Note: No smoking in any indoor areas of hotel. . Dogs welcome, may incur additional charge. Children welcome. Check-In time: 14:00 and Check-Out time: 10:00.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival to our room late afternoon on Saturday we found the room to be freezing cold- heating was not on & radiator cold.
We didn't stay in room long went to downstairs bar for drink. The bar area was very messy with swimming gear & towels laying around-maybe a swim party. Left to go out- on our return in evening room still freezing cold- only saving grace was long lead on hairdryer to put on under duvet to get some warmth!. Told receptionist in morning about how cold room was & reply was -'did you keep yourselves warm. whether this was an attempt at sarcasm or innuendo i wasn't best pleased!!
Thomas family break...