- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Back after 16 years, with now grown-up children, to find the Alamo still a wonderful place in the city centre to stay. Very friendly staff,..."
"Period decoration and furnishings tastefully adapted where necessary for what's expected these days! Within a stone's throw of the park, qui..."
"What a great place this is to stay. Staff were so helpful, rooms were amazing and the food was great! I will be back for sure. Thanks!..."
"In Glasgow for my daughters graduation and picked this Guest house for location and previous reviews . We were certainly not let down. We w..."
"Good stay but room was too small and shared bathroom...."
About the hotel
The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House, which provides outstanding views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, as well as Glasgow University. This elegant 1880 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (5 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 area
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Glasgow city centre guest house
Back after 16 years, with now grown-up children, to find the Alamo still a wonderful place in the city centre to stay.
Very friendly staff,...
Charming well-situated hotel with good service
Period decoration and furnishings tastefully adapted where necessary for what's expected these days.
Within a stone's throw of the park, qui...