- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Not a good nights sleep, mattress old,hard with a valley in the middle..."
"Breakfast could have been better, certain services were promised but not followed through, no satellite or personal cosmetics soap shampoo e..."
"Everything ran smoothly and I had a great time there. The room was pleasant and clean. The staff was helpful and polite...."
"Stayed over Easter to allow folks to meet future hubby. Really great location; away from the mêlée of the city centre, but only 6 euro for a..."
"Rooms were spacious easy access into the city only few mins walk and 5 mins walk to bord gais theatre would recommend to a friend...."
About the hotel
The Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane (formerly Maldron Hotel) is situated in a prime location beside the Samuel Beckett Bridge which has allowed the hotel to become one of the closest to The 3 Arena Dublin within 10 minutes walking distance. The Bord Gais Energy Theatre is located adjacent to the hotel within the buzz of Grand Canal Square, a new hub in Dublin with many bars, restaurants & cafes located along the waterside. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
This spacious 304 bedroom hotel is designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure guests alike. The beautifully appointed guest rooms offer a light, spacious and contemporary style, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, telephone and much more.
Funky bar, restaurant, excellent Leisure Centre (all guests using the swimming pool must wear a swimming hat) as well as a range of meeting space making the Hotel an award winning 4-star hotel in Dublin City Centre. Shopping & sightseeing are within close proximity such as Trinity College, OConnell Street, RDS, IFSC & The Convention Centre Dublin.
Please note that car parking is not available at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane but there are discounted rates available at the nearby Q Park located at Grand Canal Square. Please contact the hotel for more information. Easy access to the airport and main bus & rail stations with a LUAS stop 5 minutes walk away.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not a good nights sleep, mattress old,hard with a valley in the middle...
Maldron Hotel & Leisure Club Cardiff Lane
Breakfast could have been better, certain services were promised but not followed through, no satellite or personal cosmetics soap shampoo e...