- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Comfortable and homely..."
"Ideal accommodation for Hampton Court Flower Show, has rear door leading straight into park. We went to preview evening and that was ideal...."
"Excellent service by very polite and professional staff..."
"Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel to visit Hampton Court Palace. Great location, parked at hotel and everything was within walking distance...."
"The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the food was good...."
About the hotel
The Kings Arms is a 300 year old inn located on the Northern edge of Hampton Court Palace just outside the Lions Gate. The Lion Gate is one of the most important monumental, independent and external creations both devised and built in the 18th Century. The piers of the Lions Gate are significant, evoking Sir Christopher Wren’s original great scheme for the north approach to Hampton Court Palace.
Although we offer free parking there is a limited number of spaces, we therefore can not guarantee a space will be available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 22:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and homely
Kings Arms Hotel
Please clean the toilet