- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The Hollybush inn. Newport...."
"I love staying in country pubs. I like the atmosphere and they can be really convenient. But I wish that, when I booked this, I had realized..."
"The rooms are great value for money and have much better customer services than high star restaurants. The authentic feeling is Welsh hospit..."
"Excellent food, good accommodation for a one night stay but would expoect more for a longer term...."
"A very last minute booking led to us finding this charming hotel. Definitely one of the best I have ever stayed in. Very comfortable cosy an..."
About the hotel
The Hollybush is situated 3 miles from junction 28 of the M4 motorway, we are close to cardiff, newport and caerphilly. Book one of our rooms that is situated in a cottage on the grounds and benefit from our amenities, including a meeting room and free monitored private parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access.
dine or have a drink in our restaurant or bar. You'll find the Hollybush, a friendly, welcoming 200-year-old countryside inn, on the picturesque crossroads in the village of Draethen, which is set in the countryside near Machen. close to M4, Cardiff, Newport and Caerphilly. If you're looking for a nice place to stop and have a drink and something to eat, the Hollybush is open every day. We also provide great self-contained rooms in a cottage on the grounds of the hollybush to stay the night and enjoy the surrounding countryside
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Hollybush with Rooms
The Hollybush inn.
Great country pub. I wish I'd realized it was closed at the time of my visit.
I love staying in country pubs.
I like the atmosphere and they can be really convenient. But I wish that, when I booked this, I had realized...