- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"We loved the area and room which suited our stay. Very clean room and outside area. Clean and well.presented with a great shower! Definitely..."
"We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room considering the price we paid. Customer service was excellent and when we prese..."
"Beautiful location next to the water. Enjoyed lovely walks on an amazingly warm October weekend. Food in Marcos was very good. Pleasantly su..."
"Rooms adequate plus bonus of restaurant on site and location great...."
"Telephoned to say we would be arriving late , night security man was in office when we arrived was very helpful easy process to book in . Ro..."
About the hotel
Roydon Marina Village hotel has direct rail links to Stratford railway station for the Olympic Village and London. In 30 minutes you can be in the centre of the Olympic Village and the new Westfield Shopping Centre. Our Hotel is conveniently located within a short walk of Roydon railway station, which offers direct links to Stratford London, London Liverpool Street , Stansted Airport and Cambridge.
We have ample car parking and holiday car parking can be arranged upon request. Each of the 28 non-smoking en suite bedrooms offer comfortable, well equipped en suite accommodation at great value rates in a stunning location on the River Stort, in the heart of the Lea Valley. Some rooms have river view. Each room has a TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms also have iron, ironing board and trouser press, these facilities are also available on request. A Continental Breakfast is included in the price.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Room booked for 2 nights 25 & 26 December.2016.
We booked this accommodation as it was a similar price to others. However... - The room was not serviced on 25/12 (this was not stated at time of booking),
- No breakfast provided for 26/12 although included in the booking. - No tea or coffee provided - only 4 sachets of decaff coffee and 4 single milk sachets for 2 people for 2 nights/mornings. - Heater in bathroom not working so had to use the same WET towels for 2 days as the room was not serviced. - Called the venue after our stay to ask for refund of 1 night as room only inadequately prepared for the first night. Only response was that they would "look into it and get back".. We are still waiting. Very disappointed. Unlikely to stay again or recommend.
We loved the area and room which suited our stay.
Very clean room and outside area. Clean and well.presented with a great shower. Definitely...