- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Stayed one night as my 7 year old and I were flying to Lapland the following morning. Staff professional and friendly. Hotel room clean with..."
"On arrival reception and corridors warm and welcoming. Entered room and it was absolutely freezing. Reported it but got some smart arse answ..."
"We arrived early as we had travelled 200 miles to attend a funeral. The young lady on reception was amazing. She was professional and courte..."
"Ok stay room was nice and clean as well as being helpful Food wasn't great, breakfast which was supposed to be a buffet but cooked to order..."
"Good values and good rooms...."
About the hotel
Contemporary and stylish, this hotel is within walking distance of Doncaster Airport and has all the facilities needed for a great nights sleep and a relaxing break. Ramada Encore bedrooms are bright, spacious and have air conditioning, modern bathrooms with invigorating power showers, flat screen colour TV with radio, direct dial telephones and offer desk space with highspeed internet access. Our Hub restaurant and bar offers the perfect place to unwind and meet with friends or family.
Serving a wide range of wines, beers and spirits along with a choice of modern European dishes, the HUB is relaxed and informal with free Wi-Fi in rooms, conference rooms and guest lobby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Good for a nights stay
Stayed one night as my 7 year old and I were flying to Lapland the following morning.
Staff professional and friendly. Hotel room clean with...
Ramada Encore Doncaster
On arrival reception and corridors warm and welcoming.
Entered room and it was absolutely freezing. Reported it but got some smart arse answ...