- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel staff were very kind, welcoming and always there to help and answer any questions. Rooms were great, bathroom was very clean and tidy...."
"very good value hotel at only £70/pn..."
"This hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and I enjoyed my stay very much! I have already recommended it to friends. The facilities are exce..."
About the hotel
This AA rated 4 star 16th Century Hotel is located in the Western Lake District and has 6 acres of private mature gardens which lead to the River Calder. The Priory Restaurant holds an AA Rosette for culinary excellence and uses only the best locally sourced produce to provide you with the perfect dining experience. Our large traditional bedrooms offer superb comfort and ease of use with their flat screen TV, luxury toiletries and complimentary WI FI in every location of the Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Sella Park Country House Hotel
Hotel staff were very kind, welcoming and always there to help and answer any questions.
Rooms were great, bathroom was very clean and tidy....
very good value hotel at only £70/pn...