This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The George Hotel has a wealth of history behind it. This well loved hotel is situated in Burslem, 'the mother town' one of the six towns making up the city of Stoke-on-Trent known affectionately as “The Potteries”. The George Hotel offers a warm welcome to business and leisure users and priding itself on the friendliness of the staff who aim to make your stay as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
Centrally located to explore the pottery trade, with attactions of Wedgewood, Burleigh, and Moorcroft to name but a few. The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery is a must for all pottery lovers, and gives an insight to the history behing the industry. Ideally located for Alton Towers theme park, Trentham Monkey Forest, Stapley Water gardens and Bridgemere, Stoke on trent has something for everyone.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet