- 6 guest reviews
"Accomodation was a little over priced but we opted for location - which was fab. It was only 2 of us buy only room left was family room (cos..."
"Great staff real team spirit. Spot on location to visit South devon. Food is brilliant, dinner lunch or breakfast all excellent. Will defina..."
"Stayed here after a ferry journey and received a wonderful welcome from staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Had a good nights sleep, the ro..."
"The staff could not have been more helpful...."
"The food was excellent and the hotel staff without exception were most helpful , pleasant and welcoming..."
About the hotel
Situated midway between Exeter and Plymouth, nestled on the edge of Dartmoor National Park and the town of Ashburton, enjoy a visit or a stay at The Dartmoor Lodge. Formally a motel, this friendly and comfortable hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore this breathtaking part of the country. A combination of the stunning scenery and the welcoming hospitality, Dartmoor Lodge has all the right ingredients for that perfect getaway.
Stay a while in one of our 22 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, which are tastefully furnished and equipped with the modern amenities. Please note that for your comfort, all our rooms are strictly non-smoking. The Dartmoor Lodge has excellent meetings and banqueting facilities, with two varying sizes of rooms, enabling us to cater for all occasions from business meetings, conferences, weddings, family celebrations and private dining. We have been looking after guests in hotels throughout Devon for many years, and pride ourselves on going that extra mile to make your stay both comfortable and enjoyable. With our friendly and warm welcoming team, we look forward to seeing you soon. Trevor & Diane Crouchen
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Last Minute booking - excellent
Accomodation was a little over priced but we opted for location - which was fab.
It was only 2 of us buy only room left was family room (cos...
Great staff real team spirit.
Spot on location to visit South devon. Food is brilliant, dinner lunch or breakfast all excellent. Will defina...