- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our short stay at Hodson Bay Hotel, lovely location. All staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back...."
"A lovely surprise and very good value for money. The gourmet restaurant was a bit expensive though...."
"Ron was fine prob a little over priced but we're happy enough The cod and pizza from bar menu very good only let down food wise was hot food..."
"It was our 40th wedding ann. we had been told about Hodson Bay by our friends.unfortunately it rained for our 2 day stay.My wife and I went..."
About the hotel
The luxury 4 star Hodson Bay Hotel & Spa is beautifully situated on the shores of Lough Ree in the heart of Ireland’s Lake district. Luxurious facilities include superbly appointed bedrooms, two superb restaurants, lively Waterfront Bar and Carvery plus extensive Health and Leisure facilities including a 20m deck level swimming pool with hydrotherapy features, children’s pool, steam room and sauna plus a state of the art gym. Hodson Retreat houses a new wing of luxury guest accommodation, created with the guests every comfort in mind, the Retreat has to be experienced to be believed.
The Spa at Hodson Bay offers an extensive menu of classic, signature and alternative treatments which are complemented by a unique thermal suite and a relaxation room overlooking Lough Ree.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hodson Bay Hotel & Spa
Really enjoyed our short stay at Hodson Bay Hotel, lovely location.
All staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back.
Short but sweet
A lovely surprise and very good value for money.
The gourmet restaurant was a bit expensive though.