- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"We stayed on Saturday night and found its location was perfect for both the City Centre and the University where we we heading. Luckily we f..."
"Room was clean and tidy but small food very good our room was at front of guest house and very noisy next to a busy road picture on web site..."
"Very convenient location, friendly and helpful hosts, clean room and great breakfast...."
"Based in the heart of the city, two minutes walk from the main shopping district. The Braeside is a lovely place to stay for anyone visiting..."
"Amazing quest house, gorgeous inside and out. Close to town centre so easy to get everywhere. Would definitely stay again and recommend anyo..."
About the hotel
Grade 2 listed Guest House situated within the heart of the ancient and beautiful City of Exeter. The town centre is a 5 minute walk where there are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants to choose from. The University is a 10 minute walk, both Exeter's train stations and Exeter bus depot are within walking distance.
The airport and the M5 are easily accessed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:30 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed on Saturday night and found its location was perfect for both the City Centre and the University where we we heading.
Luckily we f...
Room was clean and tidy but small food very good our room was at front of guest house and very noisy next to a busy road picture on web site...