- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Friendly hosts. Cottage fully equipped. Beautiful place. Good place to relax and enjoy the quietness...."
"Farmhouse b&b. Very comfortable. Food was fine...."
"Our room was just perfect for a couple with great views across the valley from the windows. Comfortable room and bed. Very accommodating hos..."
"Ridng Farm accommodation was better than I had expected. We stayed in a self-catering apartment, even though we were B & B clients. Excellen..."
"Lovely Victoria sponge left for us on our arrival, as well as biscuits, tea, coffee and milk in the fridge. The breakfast was plentiful and..."
About the hotel
4 Star Gold Award bed and breakfast and 4/5 Star self catering cottages only 10 minutes from Beamish Museum, Chester le Street and Durham County Cricket ground and Team Valley Trading Estate. Surrounded by countryside with Durham, Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland only 20 minutes away. we offer spacious en-suite bed and breakfast for up to 10 guests within 10 minutes of the A1M Ample secure parking .
Our breakfast will set you up for your day ahead special diets catered for A wide range of places to eat nearby An ideal base for visitors whether on business or pleasure surrounded by a network of footpaths and cycle ways so you can explore further delights of the North East such as Hadrians Wall, Alnwick Gardens and the Northumberland Coast .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cottage fully equipped. Beautiful place. Good place to relax and enjoy the quietness.
Very comfortable. Food was fine.