- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel was exactly like the photos; was worried in case it was only some rooms that looked like the pictures online but it was just gorgeous...."
"Great hotel and location for getting around Dublin. We booked this hotel as a last minute thing and wasn't left disappointed. Firstly the ro..."
"Excellent standard of rooms. Good location and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
superbly located in Dublin's historic legal district, Maldron Hotel Smithfield offers both the business and leisure traveller the perfect city centre base to do business, explore Dublin's many historical and cultural charms, or simply enjoy great shopping, entertainment and nightlife. Maldron Hotel Smithfield is a 2-min walk from Smithfield LUAS (light rail tram) stop, offering direct access in just 2 stops to premium shopping and entertainment at Jervis/Henry/Mary Streets plus in 8 minutes Connolly is the gateway to the IFSC financial district. The hotel is also located close to the 3Arena and Croke Park stadium for concerts, events and sporting occasions.
Also nearby is the famed Old Jameson Distillery, where guests can explore over 200 hundred years of whiskey making, and Ireland's Four Courts, Law Society and Bar Council of Ireland are just minutes away. For city lovers, hop on the Dublin Ciy Bus Tour and visit the Guinness Storehouse, Kimainham Gaol, Trinity College, Grafton Street as well as the nation's wealth of museums and galleries. At Maldron Hotel Smithfield, you are guaranteed premium accommodation and service at unbeatable rates in a great location! Parking is available at an additional €12 per 24 hours.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was exactly like the photos; was worried in case it was only some rooms that looked like the pictures online but it was just gorgeous....
Great location for getting about!
Great hotel and location for getting around Dublin.
We booked this hotel as a last minute thing and wasn't left disappointed. Firstly the ro...