- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Very spacy room..."
"okay but room dated and no shower..."
"We decided to go to Devon at the last minute for the May bank holiday. We reserved this hotel and we were extremely pleased with the room, t..."
"being welcomed with a voice message telling us where to enter and where to find our room keys was, we felt, rather a lukewarm welcome. We we..."
"Booked at (very) short notice on a whim, I was really pleased I visited. The hosts were welcoming; my room was simple but generous in size,..."
About the hotel
The Half Moon Inn is well known, not just for the fishing but for our superb food, cask conditioned ales, well stocked bar and wine cellar, with wines from around the world to suit most palates. A magnificent log fire is a focal point in colder weather and the unique village inn atmosphere creates an ideal setting for our guests to meet informally and mix with the local people. You do not have to fish to enjoy a relaxing time with us, we extend a warm welcome to anyone who wishes to stay, from walkers and cyclists to businessmen and property hunters! The Half Moon has had visitors from all over the world who have experienced the atmosphere of a traditional English inn, and many have returned several times.
All the rooms in the main building at the Half Moon are typical of a building dating back to the 16th century, with exposed beams, low windows and one of the favourites has a sloping floor. Here at the Half Moon we currently have 11 bedrooms, 7 of which are housed in the main building, with a further four in our purpose built annexe. We are very ‘pet friendly’ here and our annexe is perfect for those who wish to bring their dogs, as it offers easy access to our courtyard and parking. However dogs are restricted to the guest bedrooms and bar. All the main building rooms have been recently refurbished with new bathrooms, bedding, drapes and modern flat screen televisions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Half Moon Inn
Very spacy room
The Half Moon Inn
okay but room dated and no shower