This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beijing Citycourt Hotel is a traditional Si He Yuan Hotel, located in East Street Drum Tower, the center of Beijing. There are many famous scenery spot, such as Beihai Park, Jingshan Park, Shi Shahai, and Drum Tower. It is 35 minutes to the airport, 25 minutes to Beijing Railway Station and West Railway Station.
Beijing Citycourt Hotel was built in the middle period of the Qing Dynasty, so it has more than 300 years long history. The hotel has 24 rooms of different types, equipped with separated bathroom, IDD, DDD and LCD TV. The hotel provides Chinese traditional services, showing you the long history and culture of the old Beijing, and will make you earn as much as you like and have the feeling of satisfied, easily, happy.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet