- 20 guest reviews
"Excellent customer service, with a smile. Arrived late and was made welcome from the moment I arrived in the car park. The room was great, s..."
"Lovely room and bathroom, very warm - ideal for November and very helpful friendly staff...."
"Although I arrived quite late, wet and tired I felt thoroughly looked after during my stay. The service was genuinely friendly and really se..."
"I normally stay in one of the big chain overnight hotel providers like Premier Inn, but because there were no rooms available in any of thes..."
"My experience was a quick overnight stop. I was greeted by jolly staff and an upgrade! My room was of a generous proportions, a jacuzzi bath..."
About the hotel
Kirkby House offers traditional 18th century charm with modern standards and is located on the Leicestershire - Warwickshire border near to Hinckley and within walking distance to Kirkby Mallory Race Circuits. Taking a short drive you can find the historical Battle of Bosworth visitors centre, Twycross Zoo, The Ashby Canal & Castle, Bosworth Park and many more attractions. Kirkby House located just 7 miles from Leicester and 10 miles from Coventry, and is close enough to the transport networks allowing access to Birmingham (25mins), Coventry (20mins), Leicester (15 mins), Derby (25mins) and Rugby (20 mins) quickly.
Please note the Farmhouse restaurant & bar is closed on sundays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 16:00 and 23:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 17 years old
- 01/01/2012 to 01/01/2021 - VANS & LORRY'S: Arch way to car park clearance height of 8 foot. Check-in From 4pm daily. Restaurant & Bar closed Sunday night A small charge of £1.50 is made for payments made by any form of card The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service, with a smile.
Arrived late and was made welcome from the moment I arrived in the car park. The room was great, spacious and comfortable, even the bed. Breakfast was hot and cooked fresh to order, not made to feel in a rush like some places. Will definitely be telling friends.
Lovely room and bathroom, very warm - ideal for November and very helpful friendly staff.