- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"We stayed here on a Friday night in November. It's a nice hotel & the rooms are lovely. We opted for a minibar included which was a great ad..."
"We stayed at Hotel Noir last December and last year I reviewed saying that I would love to take Hotel Noir with me to all of my hotel stays...."
"The room was comfortable (bed very comfortable) and with a very good shower. Appreciated the little fridge in the room with some complimenta..."
"Hotel with real character. Very friendly and helpful staff. Real thought has gone into making guests welcome. Good facilities in room,clean..."
"A wonderful stay, with helpful and efficient staff..."
About the hotel
This three-storey hotel is less than ten minutes walk from York Minster Cathedral and 1 mile from the National Railway Museum. Hotel has complimentary wireless Internet access in all areas. Most guest rooms have free minibars, televisions, and tea and coffee facilities.
All rooms have a safe, iron and ironing board and TV together with an IPOD DAB Digital radio/alarm clock (can take other MP3 players). Free secure car park on site (spaces allocated on a first come first served basis). Check In between 2pm - 11pm, alternative arrangements can be accepted for events such as York Race days. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice quirky hotel within easy access of the centre of York but.....
We stayed here on a Friday night in November.
It's a nice hotel & the rooms are lovely. We opted for a minibar included which was a great ad...
We stayed at Hotel Noir last December and last year I reviewed saying that I would love to take Hotel Noir with me to all of my hotel stays....