- 2 guest reviews
"We had a very enjoyable 2 nights at the Cartford Inn. Food and service excellent, room very comfortable...."
"A small hotel with everything we needed-spacious, comfortable bedrooms, a varied and interesting restaurant menu, high quality, beautifully..."
About the hotel
The Cartford Inn is a 17th century coaching inn nestling on the banks of the River Wyre on Lancashire’s Fylde Coast. Newly refurbished in 2007 the “Cartford” combines traditional features with contemporary style. As a result of extensive refurbishment we have achieved a unique ambience where a warm welcome is always assured.
An open wood fire welcomes guests in the bar lounge area where you will find several cozy corners where guests can enjoy a quiet drink. Food, from an informal snack to a three-course meal, is served throughout the Bar lounge, alcoves and for a more formal experience, we have built the ‘River Lounge’ overlooking the River Wyre and surrounding countryside, with Beacon Fell and the Trough of Bowland as a backdrop. We have also created a charming garden terrace with the same stunning views. Although in the heart of the Fylde Coast countryside the “Cartford” is less than ten minutes from the M55 Junction 3 and equal distance from nearby Blackpool, only 4 miles to Poulton-le-Fylde train station! We hope that, like us, you will be captivated by our idyllic setting and be seduced by the charm and ambience of what we believe is a unique venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- Fishing, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Impossible to fault
We had a very enjoyable 2 nights at the Cartford Inn.
Food and service excellent, room very comfortable.
Awards are well justified
A small hotel with everything we needed-spacious, comfortable bedrooms, a varied and interesting restaurant menu, high quality, beautifully presented food, impeccably clean throughout and friendly service - a new stopping off venue on our long journeys north