- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, helped by the fact that we were upgraded to an executive room on the top floor...."
"We upgraded to an executive room as it was my partners birthday, the room was amazing...so spacious and spotless. The staff were all so frie..."
"Everything was smart and well kept in this hotel. The rooms were toasty warm and the beds very comfortable...."
About the hotel
Contemporary 4 Star Hotel with Leisure Facilities, Free Car Parking and Broadband. Located opposite the race course in close proximity to Galway City & just 2km from Galway Airport, this hotel is ideally located for both weekend getaways and business events. The hotel features 200 elegant, bright and airy rooms with fabulous fixtures and fittings.
Pillow topped mattresses, plasma screens, rainforest showers and under floor heating all come as standard. For that little bit more, upgrade to our exclusive executive floor with 14 executive rooms each with their own separate living area, king sized beds, and under-floor heated marble bathroom. With a choice of dining options, Restaurant, for fine dining and sumptuous cuisine and bar for a more casual dining experience, The Clayton has so much to offer visitors to Galway. At the Clayton Hotel, service and quality is paramount, where it is delivered to our guests with exemplary precision wrapped in our distinctive friendliness and the highest levels of personal attention.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 02/11/2008 to 31/12/2019 - Tribes Restaurant will only open on selected dates - primarily at the weekend. The Enclosure Bar/Bistro serves evening meals every night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Thought room overpriced for this stay .
Service level in retaurant average ordered poached eggs thought that was quick . They were cold . Poor condition of fruit. Evening meal in bar was better abs entertainment ok.
Lovely hotel, helped by the fact that we were upgraded to an executive room on the top floor....