- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent views and room...."
"The owner met us at the door, carried the bags in and could not do enough to help. Showed us around the room and explained how everything wo..."
"We stayed mid-week in the Africa themed room which is at the top and front of the hotel. Stunning view of the sea and sunrise and sunset ove..."
"We stayed at the Zanzibar for a one night stopover in Hastings, based on online reviews and one personal recommendation. We are so pleased t..."
About the hotel
Cool, contemporary Boutique Hotel with big sea views, good-size rooms and spa style bathrooms. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner in an elegant ‘beach-chic’ atmosphere. The evenings are buzzing.
Enjoy a cocktail in the bar or eat al-fresco in the garden. Elegant floor-to-ceiling windows provide vast unbroken sea views from the restaurant and the front rooms of the hotel. Big soft bathrobes, complimentary slippers and Elemis toiletries are provided. Crisp, white, Egyptian cotton bed-linen ensures the perfect nights' sleep. Cooked-to-order breakfasts, freshly squeezed orange juice and your choice of newspaper are all included. Parking available No children under 5 years Extra beds charged at GBP 40 per night per person £35 for late check-out or late check-in (after 11pm).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Zanzibar International Hotel
Excellent views and room....
Excellent, unique room looking straight out over the sea
The owner met us at the door, carried the bags in and could not do enough to help.
Showed us around the room and explained how everything wo...