- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"enjoy stay at this holiday accommodation i was thinking i had booked a B&B but it was a nice surprise..."
About the hotel
Large character guest rooms ideal for anyone visiting the Scottish Borders/Scotland. These wonderful very large self catering rooms are ideal for more than one night and you can even make your own breakfast! Rooms include Towels, large tv’s with freeview channels, dvd player/dvd library, free wireless internet, extra beds available on request, microwave, fridge, cutlery/plates, and have stunning views of the River Tweed! Coldstream is right on the England and Scotland and there is lovely relaxing walks along the riverside to enjoy. Lovely eating places and shops one minute’s walk away.
Shops and restaurants nearby so you can eat in or eat out. Excellent accommodation for holiday weekends or summer holiday visits, couples, families and single professionals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 19/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Bathrooms are now ensuite but you must book that option! A river view room is only on request. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and quirky
enjoy stay at this holiday accommodation i was thinking i had booked a B&B but it was a nice surprise...