- 9 guest reviews
"Great value for money - lovely bed with fab sheets Not too keen on décor but all very modern and clean..."
"I have stayed in a lot of village hotels and usually like the rooms however this is a new type of hotel and the rooms was small and had a tr..."
"Just generally a bit disappointing. Certainly my experience didn't live up to the typical review..."
"Nice hotel with own bar and a separate restaurant. Plus a very large well equipped gym and pool free to use for hotel guests. although the g..."
About the hotel
Village Hotel Watford is located just off Junction 5 from the M1 making it a great alternative to staying in the Capital. Elstree & Borehamwood Station is 1 mile away, taking just 30 minutes to Central London. Alternatively, Stanmore Tube Station (Jubilee Line) is 2 miles away, and takes 20 minutes to Bond Street.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof, cool room big bed, a pool you can swim in, a gym to relax in, on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub, a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per room per night including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel London Watford.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness Fee is £5.00 per room per night. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Village Hotel London Watford
Noisey rooms unless you have bad hearing best avoided
The late rooms website showed the room at £80 but on trying to book it the room had lept to £125!why is this.
On arrival you have to check yourselves in. The room card didn't work ( the manager happened to be on my floor and let me in, I was told it was an old card hence the problem) the air con in the room is really noisey even without switched off there is running water all night, it's loud, really loud. I did tell the manager the next morning and he agreed, no offer of a refund though!