This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
*Please note our office closes at 21:00, so same day bookings will not be honoured after this time* The Barbican House is a Victorian residence of individual charm & character, overlooking the Medieval city walls. We have a small car park for 6 cars available on a first come first served basis. All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities & are attractively furnished with ceiling fans, tea/coffee making facilities, all rooms have a wide screen LCD television with digital Freeview, superior rooms with DVD players, enjoy the super sized bath sheets and pocket sprung beds.
Enjoy a traditional English breakfast & more using local produce in the lovely dining room, breakfast is served from 8am to 9. 30am in two sittings. Check in is from 2PM to 7PM, 7pm is our latest check in time. Children over 10 years only. A friendly Yorkshire welcome always assured!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 20:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 04/09/2012 to 01/09/2021 - 8pm is our latest check in time. Our 4 star Gold Award Self Catering 1 Bedroom Apartment does not have parking included free on street parking is available outside the apartment on a quiet cul-de-sac The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet