- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Hotel was situated within 5 minute walk to Park & Ride with very frequent and cheap travel to the city centre. Hotel had lots of facilities..."
"Very friendly caring staff, room clean, comfortable. Had to extend stay by another night as my sons recovery longer than expected. Very upse..."
"Excellent stay albeit short but would recommend...."
"On arrival the car park worked effeciently, we had a friendly greeting and were checked in quickly. Our room was ready and well serviced. Af..."
"Booked at last minute as I unexpectedly had to travel further south for a client meeting the following day. Hotel feels like it's part of a..."
About the hotel
Choose the modern Holiday Inn Oxford for easy access to Oxford's historic colleges and Blenheim Palace. The fresh Holiday Inn Oxford is located in leafy north Oxford, steps from Woodstock Road and Peartree Roundabout, with plenty of complimentary parking. Find us on the A34 road, 3 miles from the Oxford Rail Station and very close to the new Parkway Station, as well as the M40, M4 and A44 motorways.
Regular buses run to the nearby city centre, and you're a short drive from Blenheim Palace . Central London is an hour away by train and London Heathrow Airport is 50 miles away. Your meetings at BMW , the Ministry of Defence and the high-tech Oxford Science Park are just 5 miles from the Holiday Inn Oxford hotel. Meet colleagues at our Academy conference centre , which has 11 meeting rooms, high-speed Internet and a host to help your event run smoothly. Leave your car behind and take the 12-minute bus ride to the Oxford's historic academic buildings, such as the Bodleian Library . It's a short drive to pretty Cotwolds villages and the rolling parkland of Blenheim Palace , and Silverstone F1 racing circuit is 40 miles away. Indulge yourself at Holiday Inn Oxford with beauty treatments in our Spirit Health Club , which has a swimming pool and a sauna. A full English breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the Junction Restaurant , and our bar offers snacks all day. Under-12s stay and eat free when sharing a Family room with their parents.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was situated within 5 minute walk to Park & Ride with very frequent and cheap travel to the city centre.
Hotel had lots of facilities which we did not access on this occasion so cheaper option of Travelodge in same complex would have sufficed for our trip.
Dear Alison S,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Oxford. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about our location to be convenient to Park and Ride and found our hotel with lots of facilities. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.
Staying as son have brain op at John Radcliffe
Very friendly caring staff, room clean, comfortable.
Had to extend stay by another night as my sons recovery longer than expected. Very upsetting, draining experience due to nature of visit. But the staff were very thoughtful and genuine.