- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We booked at the very last min after being told by our original hotel they had double booked our room! Arriving here was a welcome relief af..."
"My room was clean and the staff were great. Unfortunately my experience of the food in the restaurant is somewhat different to some of the o..."
"I was very pleased with the whole experience. A group of us had dinner in the restaurant. The food, service and ambience were all very good..."
"Such a beautiful hotel. Bed was amazing - so comfortable. I requested a bath. I got one, but it was so shallow. Only slightly negative thing..."
"We have stayed here on a number of occasions and we have always found the accomadtion, food and staff to be excellent. This is a lovely quie..."
About the hotel
The Manor Hotel & Restaurant is ideally situated in the Essex countryside with the towns of Romford, Hornchurch, Upminster, Dagenham and Rainham all within easy reach. we are also only a few minutes drive from the m25 motorway and the Dartford crossing, London city airport and the city itself, making travel connections convenient in all directions. with its contemporary elegance and friendly atmosphere there is always a stylish warm welcome, whether you are visiting us for lunch or dinner, a function or an overnight stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Last Min Booking
We booked at the very last min after being told by our original hotel they had double booked our room.
Arriving here was a welcome relief after the afternoon we had just had. The staff were efficient and quickly sent us up to our room with minimal fuss. They even booked us a table for dinner as they knew we had a long drive. We had dinner at the very end of service at the restaurant and we were pleased with the food and service. Slight negative was that my plate, which was a lamb dish was only lukewarm but the waiter replaced it very quickly and without any question which was nice. I cannot fault them too much as they corrected the mistake very quickly. The slight mark down on the quality of the room came because the inside door handle came off in my hand as I tried to exit the room during the evening but I could still use it, just about. ha. One thing I will say is that on the night we stayed there was a club night downstairs (right beneath our room!!) and I heard a few guests complaining. To be honest it was rather loud and there was no pre-warning to us that this would be taking place. However, rather than take an issue with it, we simply went down and joined in the fun. I really enjoyed myself actually, the atmosphere was great and me and my partner had a really good night. The music stopped at about 1.30am so it wasn't too late a night. Basically if you are staying a Saturday evening perhaps ask if they have a function on!
My room was clean and the staff were great.
Unfortunately my experience of the food in the restaurant is somewhat different to some of the other reviews. I ate in the restaurant on both nights I stayed at the hotel and the first night was pretty good. Unfortunately the fish and chips I ordered on the second night was appalling. The fish was cold and the batter was uncooked and "mushy"