This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Tian Ping Hotel Shanghai is located on the Xujiahui commercial area, adjacent to the elegant Hengshan Road, the famous Shanghai Jiaotong University, distributed thick cultural flavor, blending with the bustling commercial building and green gardens of Xujiahui perfectly. Bus lines in all directions, shuttle buses, 2 airports and railway stations connected by metro lines provide great convenience to transportation and tour. Hotel also offers free parking.
Hotel has standard rooms, single rooms and suites; executive suites with a steam bath, all rooms equipped with computers and free high speed internet access. Shanfu floor can accommodate more than 500 seats. Chinese and Western restaurants also are extraordinary. The multi-function hall of holding 150 people, the meeting rooms of different sized are ideal for business, training and conference.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Fitness Centre, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet