- 39 guest reviews
"Good food, good beer, good staff, good company!..."
"A bit like walking into a museum not particularly this and not particularly that but you know what homely and comfortable, with a decent bar..."
"Typical coaching inn, old but updated rooms. Value for money. Excellent breakfast. Central location, parking and free wifi..."
"For an old building the bedroom was big, the bed was comfortable and clean apart from that it needed glass in the windows replacing and it n..."
"Staff friendly. Breakfast good. Bedding clean and tidy. Hotel old and a little tired in need of some money spending on it. I had a room at t..."
About the hotel
Set on the High Street of Stourbridge this hotel dating back to the 1630's is full of charm and character. Inside the hotel is full of old oak beams, stuccoed ceilings, half timbered black and white rear facade and features like the old bells to call the servants. A big surprise is the Ballroom located at the rear of the hotel, the old civic hall of Stourbrige still used today by the Masons.
No two bedrooms are the same in this historic setting though all offer modern conveniences. With ample car parking the hotel is perfect for business or leisure travellers. The hotel offers very reasonable room rates, a popular restaurant as well as a friendly bar. When visiting the Black Country Market Town don't forget to make time to visit the nearby Glass Quarter (Walking Distance), Merry Hill Shopping Centre (2 miles), Birmingham City Centre (25mins by train), The West Midlands Safari Park, Historic Ironbridge, Dudley Zoo and the Severn Valley Steam Railway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
No heating in hotel, room dirty and dowdy. Staff ok Breakfast ok. Wont stay again. Hotel is run down
Good food, good beer, good staff, good company!...