This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Borromini unites timeless elegance and contemporary style to create a warm and exclusive atmosphere, a genuine pleasure to return to after a tiring tour of the city or a hard day's work. It is located in the heart of Rome's prestigious residential quarter of Parioli, a short walk from Villa Borghese, from the National Gallery of Modern Art and from Via Veneto. The area, quiet and refined, is close to the centre of Rome yet removed from the more crowded routes, which makes it an ideal destination for those who find themselves in Rome for work, as well as for those who'd like to get to know the Eternal City from a new perspective.
Internet wi-fi is free of charge
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Borromini in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet