- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The man on reception was very welcoming but as my room allocation was in the basement I could have done with a hand getting down the steep s..."
"Well looked after as always. Basic but comfortable and good value for money. Staff very attentive...."
"price was right. Friendly receptionist. Clean bathroom and toilet. Comfy beds and pillow...."
"My room was okay. A bit small, but adequate for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. Fellow guests (especially in the room above) spoi..."
"We enjoyed our stay, there was a warm welcome, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, it had clean white sheets and towels were provid..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
You do get what you pay for, so don't expect anything too exciting.
There is free parking behind the hotel. The service could be a little bit friendlier and make a little bit more effort. The room was big enough for the one night stay, however it was noisy and you could hear pretty much any conversation happening outside the door and window. The Décor could do with tidying up. I would also try to get an en suite as the shared bathroom wasn't great. If anything, it is just attention to detail that is missing from this place. It is really handy if you are going to the stadium and need a place to stop. There is a bar next to reception (Which wasn't pointed out to me on arrival).
The whole place needs renovating - drab dated decor throughout, peeling paint etc.
Chap on reception wasn't particularly welcoming.
What's the point of fixing a tv to the wall in such a way that you can't actually see it when you're lying on the bed. It's not like there was anywhere else to sit and watch it.
And would it really break the bank to provide decent coffee at breakfast rather than sachets of Nescafé?