- 36 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, excellent breakfast , good room, but roads a bit rough perhaps to slow drivers down ( inverted speed humps! )..."
"i can not fault this place i read all comments before i got there i went with a open mind and it was great i love it so much i am going back..."
"Breakfast was fine but service was very disorganised. Staff training needed. The cabin was very hot, no A/C or free standing fan...."
"There was black mould around the bath and the toilet lid would not stay up...."
"Comfortable stay and I appreciate they have not changed the mattress to the awful foam kind. Well done. If you are a fisherman the lake is a..."
About the hotel
Warrens Village is situated in the delightful countryside of North Somerset We have over 80 + one room ensuite lodges available for hire. Close to junction 20 on the M5 near the quite market town of Clevedon - yet within 20 minutes of Bristol's bustling city centre and Bristol International Airport approx 15 minutes. Warrens Village has its own clubhouse and restaurant.
Your stay can be just one night or as long as you wish. We hope you will agree with us that Warrens ideal location and tranquil surroundings provide the perfect base for your stay in the West Country. Breakfast served 8am -10am. Check in Times : 3. 00pm to 10. 00pm
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 11/11/2014 to 31/07/2020 - No pets allowed. Wifi is free in public areas.Credit cards fees apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, excellent breakfast , good room, but roads a bit rough perhaps to slow drivers down ( inverted speed humps.
The room was cheap, but this was for a reason - the room was not clean, various stains etc.
Hairs in the bathroom and mould. Very basic facilities and it did not look as the photos on the website describe. Generally tired. Bed uncomfortable. Lights outside left room lit during the night. Can clearly hear what is going on in adjoining rooms/accommodation. Was unable to leave feedback in person as when I dropped off the keys no one was manning reception. I think you can do basic accommodation cheaply, but it does need to be clean and fulfil the minimum requirements you would expect.