- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel - would thoroughly recommend it...."
"Room was clean & bed comfortable. While we enjoyed our stay, it was not good value for money as breakfast was € 15. & car parking was € 12...."
"Lovely hotel, room tidy and clean and well maintained, breakfast very nice with plenty of choice. Very friendly staff also...."
"Was recently attending an awards ceremony at the Aviva and stayed at Bewleys. Room was clean and warm. Overall a good experience. Breakfast..."
"Great place to stay close to city on the south side of the city. Easy access to the entire. Great bars and restaurants within a short walk o..."
About the hotel
Next to the RDS Arena, in the heart of Dublin’s exclusive business district and embassy belt, Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge is a beautifully restored 19th-century school, set in private gardens. Situated close to the city centre, Lansdowne Road, The O2 & Dublin’s many tourist attractions, Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge offers spacious and superbly appointed ensuite rooms.
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge (formerly Bewley’s Hotel Ballsbridge) offers spacious and superbly appointed accommodation for both leisure and corporate guests.
Rooms comprise Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms, Family Rooms and Suites, perfect for your trip to Dublin. All rooms feature tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, telephone and much more.
With the restaurant, spacious lounges, state of the art meeting facilities, parking- €12 & free WIFI throughout, the hotel is popular with guests and locals alike. The hotel is served by public transport including DART & bus services. , Sandymount Station is only 4 minutes walk and Dublin Airport is 25 minutes drive from the hotel.
While in the city why not visit some of the many great attractions Dublin has to offer. Tour the Guinness Storehouse, view the world famous Book of Kells in Trinity College or experience a concert in the 3 Arena at the Point Village or Croke Park Stadium. Dublin also boasts great shopping, a vibrant theatre and entertainment and a host of traditional pubs that are famous the world over.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/04/2014 to 28/04/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel - would thoroughly recommend it.
Room was clean & bed comfortable.
While we enjoyed our stay, it was not good value for money as breakfast was € 15. & car parking was € 12. Dining room needs to be refurbished & modernised, as it is tacky & dreary.