- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"The hotel was excellent with regard to visual aesthetics. The room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. The bathroom looked like it..."
"Perfect location for local theatre concert. Surprised at such reasonable rates due to popular sell out concert (Ball & Boe). Would definitel..."
"Nice to have breakfast cooked to order..."
"We stayed at this hotel after a visit to the Pavilions which is next door. Had seen reviews about it being noisy as on a busy road but we di..."
"Hotel was fantastic had everything..."
About the hotel
The New Continental is Plymouth’s largest independent hotel, ideally located in the heart of the city, adjacent to Plymouth Pavilions and just moments away from Plymouth’s Historic Waterfront. The New Continental is within walking distance of all local attractions, including The Theatre Royal, National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth Gin Distillery, The Barbican, Plymouth Hoe and Royal William Yard.
This Victorian property combines traditional features with modern facilities, with 99 individually decorated bedrooms.
All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, telephone, TV, iron and ironing board and much more. The hotel has an in-house brasserie, bar, an onsite Leisure Complex with a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and a fully equipped weights room and cardiovascular gym.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is possible on additional charges. Plymouth Railway Station Plymouth Bus Station are only 15 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Sam and Jane's stay
The hotel was excellent with regard to visual aesthetics.
The room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. The bathroom looked like it had been recently refurbished and was nice. The breakfast were as much as you wanted and cooked to a high quality. i would recommend the full english and my wife tried the Haddock and poached egg which was large. The evening meal was brilliant and i had the best slow cooked duck i have ever had. We would highly recommend this hotel with its friendly and helpful staff.
B & B Evening
Perfect location for local theatre concert.
Surprised at such reasonable rates due to popular sell out concert (Ball & Boe). Would definitely use hotel again and maybe take the opportunity to dine there also. Breakfast was superb. Staff were very friendly.