- 6 guest reviews
"Apartment was ideal, close to bus routes and station, spotlessly clean, my only negative, there was no plug in bath, and no Kettle! We did r..."
"Really nice place!..."
"Really clean, well though out apartment. Separate bedroom had crisp white bedding and plenty of storage. Fully - equipped kitchen, washing m..."
About the hotel
Set at the edge of Maida Vale , this modern development provides a cosmopolitan location with easy access to local amenities and excellent transport links to central London and surrounding areas. Each of the one and two bedroom apartments features stylish contemporary décor and furnishings, and is equipped with a range of modern conveniences to ensure a comfortable stay. The apartments provide comfortable furnishings and a range of modern home comforts.
To enhance your stay, SO Quartier is equipped with modern day technology and entertainment systems. The entertainment unit includes digital HD LCD TV, DVD player and internet service and also highly advance fitness centre/gym. Breakfast available upon request (additional charge) The So Quartier Apartments are a 25-minute walk from Lords Cricket Ground. The famous Abbey Road Studios are a 15-minute walk away, vibrant Notting Hill is 1. 5 miles away, Westfield is a 15 Minute Taxi ride away and Oxford Circus is a 15 minute underground ride or 15 minutes by Taxi for all your shopping needs and the West End.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Clean Accommodation
Apartment was ideal, close to bus routes and station, spotlessly clean, my only negative, there was no plug in bath, and no Kettle.
We did request both from reception, they did say they would send them up but never, it was only on the second request to the cleaner, who was very nice, that we got a kettle and were able to make a cuppa. I would recommend and will stay again.
Information about additional charges for services was not made clear when booking.
Both the parking and fitness centre costs money, which is not explained on the LateRooms.com app. I even called to check and was given inaccurate information by staff. Ended up spending £20 more than I thought so be vary wary when booking.