- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay at the knightsbrook hotel. Food was average, there was a wedding on in the hotel the same weekend and as a result I felt t..."
About the hotel
Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, Co Meath is one of Ireland's most prestigious and exciting life style developments, promising a combination of luxury and modern sophistication. Set in 186 acres of rolling parkland, Knightsbrook Hotel and Golf Resort offers a contemporary new 4 star hotel, health club and Spa, 18 hole championship golf course, holiday homes and property all located only 26 miles from Dublin in the picturesque heritage town of Trim. The Knightsbrook Hotel has quickly become known as one of Meath's finest hotels.
Built to the highest four star standard, Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort offers a unique experience in luxury and opulence combined with modern sophistication. Each of the 134 deluxe executive rooms, including 12 presidential suites, have all the facilities a discerning guest requires. There is a choice of dynamic bars, good wines and creative food to delight the palate . This landmark hotel has extensive conference facilities for up to 1500 delegates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a lovely stay at the knightsbrook hotel.
Food was average, there was a wedding on in the hotel the same weekend and as a result I felt the room was slightly overpriced. Did not think that was fair on couples looking to escape for the weekend tats the only fault.