- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed here for two nights and couldn't find fault with the place. We had a double room which was huge and clean and to be honest a touch..."
"Excellent short stay at the Dunsilly Hotel,I was there on business but was made to feel very welcome.From the reception staff to the staff i..."
"Stayed here on the 11th March as I was presenting a talk at a seminar on the 12th March. Rooms were unreal, spacious fresh modern décor and..."
About the hotel
Dunsilly Hotel, an international award winning hotel, Situated at Junction 1 of the main M22 Motorway, Dunsilly Hotel offers easy access to all areas of Northern Ireland. Belfast International Airport is just a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Bus and Train terminals are close by. Dunsilly Hotel offers guests spacious, contemporary and peaceful rooms, which with their sumptuous wood fittings, soft lighting, stylish neutral colour schemes and rich thick carpeting provide the ultimate in relaxation.
The hotel’s Dunsilly Grill, which serves food all day, radiates with the buzz of friendly chatter, High ceilings and high picture windows that complement the use of dark woods and stone, plush fabrics and tiffany style lighting create a relaxing and inviting ambiance. Complimentary WiFi access is available for all guests throughout the hotel as well as ample, secure free parking. So whether you are in the area for Business or Pleasure, the Dunsilly Hotel is the ideal place to stay!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Recent stay at Dunswilly
We recently stayed at the Dunswilly Hotel for Four nights .
The reception staff where very pleasnt and helpful . The bedroom was clean and warm . The hotel food from the bar grill wasn't of a good standard . We also had a problem when checking in we where told goid was served until 9.30pm . On the second evening Sunday after a day out working we returned went down to be told the kitchen was closed . The receptionist apologised saying they where quiet and closed earlier than normal .. Then another member of staff came into the reception and had a totally different story saying they Alway closed at that time . However the receptionist was helpful and organised pizza to be delivered . After the second morning at breakfast asking for soft poached eggs which the kitchen couldn't achieve I gave up on breakfast . After checking out and travelling home I had a phone call from the hotel about an extra bill from the bar and restaurant the previous evening . And this amount had been debited from our credit card . Which we had paid with the night porter in full . I was shocked that this had been carried out before talking to myself . I'm waiting this being debited back onto the card . This is an honest review on the Dunswilly Hotel.
Lovely hotel, nice friendly staff.
We stayed here for two nights and couldn't find fault with the place.
We had a double room which was huge and clean and to be honest a touch...