This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Black Swan Public House comfortably nestled in the Yorkshire Dales at Fearby Nr Masham. Our 17 century Public House offers a warm traditional welcome as you would expect in the Yorkshire Dales. Enjoying three continuous generations of the McCourt family our pub now provides guest accommodation accompanying our Ales and food, “An ideal base to explore the Yorkshire dales and beyond” The public bar and majority of rooms overlook the Burn valley with 40 mile views of the Vale of York and local moors.
The Bar is well stocked with Black Sheep and guest ales with a host of supporting lagers, bottle beers and soft drinks. Home-cooked bar meals are served during lunchtime and our bistro is open every evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet