This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Parco Dell'Etna is set at almost 1000 metres above sea level on Sicily's biggest volcano, and offers garden-view rooms. Its restaurant is quoted in the Gambero Rosso guide. The cuisine includes typical Sicilian ingredients such as pistachios, wild vegetables and the Nebrodian black pig.
Parco Dell'Etna offers panoramic terraces and is a 10-minute drive from Nelson's Castle in Maniace. The Circumetnea bus stops 500 metres away. All rooms are air-conditioned and include an LCD TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rate includes free Wi-Fi and free parking.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet