- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Pleasant two day break..."
"My stay at the Regent Hotel was good except that it requires some upgrading. The windows were rotting, they still have storage heaters, the..."
"This hotel is good value for money. Staff were excellent and breakfast was very good. It is a budget hotel so if you want 5 star go and pay..."
"The whole two day stay in the hotel was excellent. The staff were very friendly, room well laid out with armchairs in the room so you did no..."
"Warm. Clean. Accomodating. Value for money. Nice staff...."
About the hotel
The Regent Hotel is prominently located on the esplanade of Oban, opposite the pier a few minutes walk from the bustling town centre. This grand building has sweeping views across the sea, all the way to the distant islands, sure to captivate guests on arrival. The hotels eclectic blend of classic Victorian fittings with restrained Art Deco styling, ensures guests are as aesthetically pleased with the interior as they are with what can be found outside! The 82 hotel rooms are comfortably furnished and cosily decorated.
An idyllic setting for a wedding, the hotel’s capacity allows for up to 150 guests and the staff are consummate wedding coordinators. The three individually styled hotel bars serve to create a spacious, warm atmosphere perfect for sampling a dram of warming single-malt whiskey or enjoying some delicious local cuisine prepared by one of our skilled chefs!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant two day break
Art Deco Hotel
My stay at the Regent Hotel was good except that it requires some upgrading.
The windows were rotting, they still have storage heaters, the bed was nearly flat and you could only close the door using the key. I cannot believe that this hotel is not used to its full potential. They had an accordian player on Saturday but situated him in the Reception area which they have labelled "McCaigs Lounge" , why not use a function suite and have more musicians playing. At Breakfast I found the tables were too close together.