- 97 guest reviews
"Great value and service...."
"Having been to the hotel before. We knew what to expect the hotel is good value for money and close the a fantastic zoo. The hotel is a bit..."
"Great location... good room... comfy, clean, big, friendly staff but poor shower..."
"Overall the stay was to this usual high standard in terms of service, quality and value for money. The first time I tried the gym and thorou..."
"A beautiful setting, a reasonable price, but not sure I would go again. Very full with 5 coaches plus a 500 people wedding. Internet not wor..."
About the hotel
The Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa is a magnificent grade II mansion set in its own 11 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. The main halls’ sweeping staircase is enhanced by the intricate carved banisters. All 192 luxury en-suite bedrooms are decorated with individual yet, traditional style.
There are a variety of room types which include Master Suite if you want to treat someone for that special occasion. They all include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
The period style Crompton’s restaurant is perfect, serving a la carte dining and table d’hôte cuisine and for drinks try the Cocktail bar that complements the restaurant well. The informal Jenny’s serves breakfast, Lunches and succulent carvery Dinners. There are two bars, Courtyard Bar and Cocktail Bar where you can sit back and relax with views over the garden and courtyard.
There is a well equipped health and leisure club including swimming pool, cost per Session is £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child.
For Business and Leisure guests, we can cater for any type of venue in one of our 16 conference rooms and can hold up to 220 people.
Free WIFI is available in public areas and all bedrooms have WIFI access and guests can benefit from 2 x 20 minutes complimentary sessions per day. Charges apply for unlimited WIFI access.
Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed in the Savage room - very elegant and comfortable.
Great value and service....
Scenic and shabby
Great location 10 minute walk from hotel to the centre.
The room was okay quite cramped in comparison to the pictures. Awful night sleep, we were on the ground floor and were awaken many times in the night from noisy guests in he floor above. No sound proofing in the room creating a less then enjoyable stay. Will not be staying here again it disappointed a planned romantic getaway.