"Nice quiet place with smoking rooms..."
"It was a very good stay. At reception Jenny K was so helpful, we could not have asked for better service, well done. The room was good and i..."
"Very small bed not suitable for anyone over 6foot...."
"There was no decaffeinated coffee at all to use in rooms - most disappointing. The room had a nightlight, thereby guaranteeing poor sleep, h..."
About the hotel
This pretty hotel with Spanish and Mediterranean architecture offers comfort, value and first class facilities. The fabulous courtyard with a fountain and landscaped gardens are the perfect place to sit and relax and is only 10 minutes' drive from Gatwick Airport. Free Wi-Fi in public areas, and private on-site parking can be arranged.
All 211 traditionally styled bedrooms offer a TV, tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom. Gatwick Europa Hotel has free Wi-Fi in public areas, and private on-site parking can be arranged. You can relax in our indoor heated swimming pool or take it easy in our sauna facility and there is a fully equipped gym you can use to work out in.
The Rafters bar is cosy, with a feature fireplace and houses a modern snack menu, and leads out onto the Courtyard. The warm and inviting reception is spacious and has a mezzanine floor where the restaurant is situated. The Mediterranean restaurant offers a fantastic menu and caters for all cuisines. It is very spacious and overlooks the bright and airy reception area from a mezzanine floor.
There is a Health and Leisure club where you can make the most of your stay, per session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The 13 Conference rooms have first class facilities and can hold up to 132 people. Free Wi-Fi in public areas, available in every room, 2 x 20 minute complimentary sessions per day, unlimited access £7 per 24 hours.
Transfers to the Airport are provided by taxi and cost approx. £9. 00 each way. Please contact hotel for details. Dogs are welcome, terms and conditions apply including a £50 deposit. Contact the hotel for more information.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
34% would recommend it to a friend
A bit of a dump
We stayed here overnight on our way to Gatwick Airport.
This place may have been fine about 30 years ago but it is well past its sell by date now.
Nice quiet place with smoking rooms...