- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A nice hotel, tight on parking but close to amenities and a pleasant walk to either the Aviva or RDS stadia; city centre (grafton street) on..."
About the hotel
"Waterloo House is two large 1830's Georgian houses with twin doors like close knit eyes to welcome you in", Alaister Sawday's 'Special Places to stay in Ireland'. The hotel is situated on one of Dublin's premier, tree lined, avenues in the heart of the city. The location is tranquil yet only minutes away from St.
Stephen's Green, Temple Bar, Grafton St and many of Dublin's fine attractions. The house is also ideally placed to take advantage of the city's most renowned restaurant's, bars and venues. Unfortunately we DO NOT accept Maestro cards for reservations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A room in ballsbridge
A nice hotel, tight on parking but close to amenities and a pleasant walk to either the Aviva or RDS stadia; city centre (grafton street) on...