- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Staff are very helpful. Buffet breakfast is great not sure what the price is normally but was quite expensive and having to pay £10 a night..."
"Very relaxed and enjoyable. Staff couldn't be more helpful and due to being a quiet time of year we got upgraded to the honeymoon suite (it..."
"The host was very welcoming and gave us some fantastic ideas for where to go walking. On top of that, he is a great photographer, and his ar..."
About the hotel
Winner of Country Life Magazine Best Sporting Pub in the South West 2015. Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, The Exmoor White Horse Inn, 16th Century family run coaching inn offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, luxury accommodation and is just 10 miles from Minehead and the North Devon Coast. We are also the only property in the area which offers fully supported conference and event facilities.
All 28 luxurious en-suite rooms provide the perfect mix of elegant style and sumptuous comfort. Individually styled and decorated, no two rooms are alike but all provide comfortable and cosy accommodation, with many also offering scenic views. The White Horse Restaurant takes full advantage of the fantastic array of local suppliers to serve delicious, yet unpretentious cuisine. Each dish always starts with the best and freshest local produce, whether that's locally caught seafood, West Country rare breed cattle or Moorland game, the quality of the produce always shines through. Despite the rural location the inn is within an hours' drive of Minehead, Ilfracombe and Bridgwater. The M5 is also around an hour's drive from the inn and further afield is Taunton, Bristol and Exeter. We welcome dogs (we have two of our own) and their responsible owners in a selection of bedrooms. There is a selection of rooms that we do not allow dogs in due to some guests who suffer from allergies. This is one of the reasons that we need you to inform us that you intend to bring your dog with you. A charge of £10/day will be made for each dog, so it’s very important to inform the hotel that you wish to bring your dog with you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 21/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Rooms are in both main Hotel and Lodge. Limited ground floor rooms. If you require an extra bed, contact the hotel directly prior to booking. Dogs welcome in certain rooms at charge of £10 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bank holiday break
Staff are very helpful.
Buffet breakfast is great not sure what the price is normally but was quite expensive and having to pay £10 a night for our dog. I think was a bit naughty as I paid £150 a night for the room having said this it is a nice place to stay and the food and service was very good.
The Exmoor White Horse Inn
Very relaxed and enjoyable.
Staff couldn't be more helpful and due to being a quiet time of year we got upgraded to the honeymoon suite (it was our first anniversary) Food was delicious. And we even got a courtesy call for breakfast so we didn't miss the last sitting at 9.30am. Very comfortable bedrooms. Have already recommended to friends who will be booking in the new year.