- Very Good
- 138 guest reviews
"Very central, 5 mins to shops and Cathedral. Nice pub food and beers. Rooms are modern and clean..."
"Enjoyable, welcoming hotel in the city centre. Really good value for money...."
"I stayed here for 2 nights in the middle of December. Hotel was extremely busy with a lovely atmosphere. Good size single room, very clean a..."
"This is the third time I have stayed at the White Hart (between Christmas and New Year) and as always it is very good value for money. The f..."
"The White Hart is a very convenient location for a stopover in Exeter which means you can explore the city without moving your car. The staf..."
About the hotel
The White Hart Hotel is one of the City's most ancient Inns, situated in a central position within the old city wall. The hotel boasts 55 en-suite, non-smoking bedrooms which include full English breakfast, FREE wifi, FREE car parking and a 20% DISCOUNT from the main food menu. 15 bedrooms are in the original part of the building and the remaining 40 bedrooms are in the extension at the rear of the hotel with lift access.
The hotel also features two conference rooms - the Jury Room which can cater for small meetings of up to 10 and the larger Boardroom for meetings up to 60. With a choice of areas to dine, an extensive selection of freshly cooked meals, fine cask ales and a comprehensive wine-list, all tastes are catered for. ***Non-residents who wish to use the car park will need to PAY & DISPLAY at the meter and redeem their ticket against food or drinks purchased in the bar. ***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great Place to stay!
Very central, 5 mins to shops and Cathedral.
Nice pub food and beers. Rooms are modern and clean...
Good, clean hotel
Enjoyable, welcoming hotel in the city centre.
Really good value for money....