- 56 guest reviews
"Comfortable room although I normally prefer en-suite. Hosts were very good and breakfast also very good. No traffic noise overnight due to l..."
"We stayed in the separate triple room with it's own front door. We felt it to be charming although we understand it was about to be refurbis..."
"excellant value in very pleasent surroundings..."
"A very pleasent olddy world country inn. Very welcoming and provided a well earned break on our journey to the South...."
"We booked wanting to relax and just get away from hectic lives back home and this lovely place provided us with the ability to do this food..."
About the hotel
The Westcountry Inn Experience Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just one and a half miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton. The Winchester Arms is a traditional family run village pub, situated in the quaint village of Trull. We offer a great spot for lunch, dinner, bed & breakfast or just a quiet pint!! Room 6 is a dog friendly family room as it has direct access to the outside of the premises.
We have five comfortable bedrooms (single, double, twin or family) all with digital T. V, tea and coffee facilities and some en-suite. All have really comfortable beds. It is well worth staying just for our traditional English breakfast with local bacon, sausages and our homemade preserves. ********For Single occupancy please contact LateRooms. com *********** Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:30 and from 18:15 until 11. 30pm. We DO NOT have 24hrs reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 18:15 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 13/10/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For Single occupancy prices please contact LateRooms.com - Check in Times - From 13:00 until 15:00 and from 18:30 until 11.30pm. NB We do NOT have a 24 hour reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing stay in friendly inn
Comfortable room although I normally prefer en-suite.
Hosts were very good and breakfast also very good. No traffic noise overnight due to l...
Lovely old English pub with lots of character
We stayed in the separate triple room with it's own front door.
We felt it to be charming although we understand it was about to be refurbis...