- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The room was better than the last one we stayed and it was at the front of the hotel so you couldn't hear the motorway.the staff were very f..."
"We were given room 18, which proved to be a tad disappointing; the mattress was very lumpy (it needs replacing), there was constant rushing..."
"All the staff were polite and helpful. The food, in particular the breakfasts, was first class...."
"Excellent as usual, great staff. the down side is the price increase. At £85 B&B, this has now become an expensive stay rather than a good v..."
"Booked this hotel last minute after a week in Scotland and Yorkshire. I wish we had booked in here all week and not just for the last day of..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Pennine Manor Hotel is a hidden gem in Huddersfield. A stunning country hotel overlooking the moorland countryside of the Yorkshire Pennines. The hotel has recently undergone a ½ million pound refurbishment offering stylish bedrooms with all the comforts guests require while away from home on either business of leisure.
The hotel is superbly located only 5 minutes away from the M62 junction 24 westbound and 3½ minutes from M62 junction 23 eastbound. We have a selection of double and twin rooms available or executive double rooms for that extra luxury. The modern bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms, Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and many of our rooms overlook the countryside. Free high speed internet connection is available throughout the hotel & free on site parking for all guests. The Hilltop Restaurant serves modern English cuisine and offers a wide choice of dishes from the A La Carte menu, early dining menu and children's menu. While our cosy Hilltop bar with its open fire offers guests a place to relax and enjoy a drink with the option of dining. BEST WESTERN Pennine Manor has large conference facilities catering for all types of events and can be tailored made to your requirements. Our banqueting facilities are second to none, and boast a dedicated events team to ensure your event runs smoothly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Pennine Manor Hotel
The room was better than the last one we stayed and it was at the front of the hotel so you couldn't hear the motorway.the staff were very f...
Lumpy bed, noisy room
We were given room 18, which proved to be a tad disappointing; the mattress was very lumpy (it needs replacing), there was constant rushing...